A fantastic opportunity for a Design Manager to join a Design and Build contractor at their office in Bromley.
The Design Manager Role
As the Design Manager you will play an import role in the design in line with the architectural drawings. You will be involved in some fantastic high value residential projects:
- Ensuring that drawings are within the cost budget of the estimate and that there are clearly defined methods of construction
- Identify potential design problems and offer solutions.
- Host review meetings
- Liaise with other departments, Buying, Estimating, Quantity Surveying and Contracts
- Produce technical proposals
- Apply value engineering principles to ensure best value is achieved
The Design Manager
The Design Manager will have experience of:
- Working on high value projects
- Experience working for a developer or main contractor
- Experience of using AutoCAD, Adobe Document Management, Microsoft Project
- Able to work alone and in a team
- Degree qualification in Construction or Design
- Salary £50,000 - £60,000
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25days + Bank holidays
- Lifestyle benefits
- Company Pension Scheme
- Career development
If you are a Design Manager and are currently considering your career opportunities, please contact Ryan Binnee at Brandon James.
Ref: RB / 5558
Design Manager / London / Bromley / Kent / Contractor / Refurbishment / New build / Public / Private / Management / Contracts Manager / Design Delivery Team / CAD / Project Commander / Excel / Word / Leadership / Design & Build
- Design Manager / London / Bromley / Contractor / Refurbishment / New build / Public / Private / Management / Contracts Manager / Design Delivery Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'