Design Manager - Role and Responsibilities - Studio Manager / Graphic Designer / Workflow Manager / Design Engineer / Creative
* Working with internal and external clients, pitching designs, and understanding client needs. Ensure design and creative deliverables are aligned to client expectations and executed within budget and timescales
* Use the best practice toolkit to implement new processes and practices to improve efficiency of the department. Develop and manage productivity to continuously improve the design teams production capabilities.
* Lead concept development in relation to design and creative outputs. Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of their clients.
* Ensure that design and creative projects are delivered on time and to budget ensuring commercial success.
* Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals.
Design Manager - Skills and Abilities - Studio Manager / Graphic Designer / Workflow Manager / Design Engineer / Creative
* A creative focused qualification and at least five years experience within graphic design
* Experience of design management / project management and previous client facing exposure
* Organised, creative and problem solving approach to overcoming production/design and quality challenges
Design Manager, Studio Manager, Graphic Designer, Workflow Manager, Design Engineer, Creative
If this role could appeal, please do apply now!
- Design Engineer
- Studio Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Design Manager
- Workflow Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'