Salary up to £70,000
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Design Manager on behalf of one of the UK's leading commercial build contractors, who have achieved a high level of financial growth in the past year. This contractor has a full workbook for the upcoming year within the Yorkshire region alone and they are looking for someone who has the ability to lead the Design team to a high level of success this coming year. The successful candidate will work directly on a flagship £150M project in York with a route into Senior Design management offered inside 6 months for the right candidate.
- Be responsible for marketing and developing relationships with strategic Design and specialist consultants
- To deliver the correct design by realising the design opportunities and mitigating the risks to ensure bid winning solutions or projects can be delivered.
- Develop and compile the design proposals for inclusion within contractors documentation
- Select and assess design team or if novated undertake appropriate checks
- Manage the Design Team, design development and design review process
- Manage and monitor performance of consultants to liaise with Statutory Bodies or Statutory Authorities for compliance sign off
- Manage and monitor design delivery against agreed deliverable dates, and intervene to resolve any issues
- Be responsible for developing the design programme in conjunction with consultants and planner for bids and projects.
Experience and Qualifications:
- You will have experience of working within the Construction industry, specifically on Design and Build, new build and refurbishment projects
- Experience of working in a BIM environment to Maturity Level 2
- The candidate will ideally be a Graduate, qualified in a relevant subject to the role
- Full Driving licence required
You will be offered the chance to join one of the UK's fastest growing Commercial Build contractors who specialise in the Leisure, Education, Retail and Healthcare sectors. You will also be offered a generous salary alongside an industry leading benefits package detailed below:
- Salary up to £60,000
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Company Car
- Company Phone
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"