An existing Randstad client are working on a large project in the Norfolk region, I am looking for an experienced Design Manager to join their team on a freelance or contracts basis.
Initially based on a new build site with a build value in excess of £20M, the successful candidate will be part of the on-site Design team and take responsibility for the design and information flow for the project.
* Providing Value engineering solutions and working closely with lead Architect
* Proven background as a Design Coordinator or Design Manager conversant with Design & Build Projects £5 million +
* Ability to lead a design team from outline design to detailed design
* Produce cost effective designs to required time lines and construction deadlines.
* Commercial awareness and value engineering to increase margin and/or value to client.
* A thorough understanding of the design and risk management processes.
* Programme and produce design programmes/controls for timely information release to procurement and construction teams.
*Experience in a diverse range of sectors, preferably to include commercial/office builds
Our client has an excellent forward workload and tender pipeline and are looking to strengthen the Design team to reflect this increase in recent project wins
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Design Management
- Design Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job