Position: Design Manager
Location: Site (Flexible) - Various
Package: Up to £70,000 + package
Are you a Design Manager looking for a new, exciting opportunity? Would you like to join a renowned company, working on a residential project? Does Central London as a location suit you?
My client is looking for a Design Manager to join their team in Central London. They have several projects around the city and are flexible in terms of site/location. Their projects are usually around £120 Million, which is usually mix use.
The suitable candidate would be offered a competitive salary and package to work with a good, supportive team with opportunities to process in their career.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report to the Senior Design Manager/Design Director
- Managing a team of people on the project
- Ensuring the project is completed within the time frame
- Check all drawings and details for accuracy and correctness
- Liaise with external consultants to ensure deadlines are met.
- Attend site visits and meetings in order to solve issues that arise during the constructions process.
- Ensure that new regulation and legislation requirements are followed
- Ability to recognise potential issues and implement strategies or overcome them
- Ensures company standard of service and delivers on time
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders, consultants and contractors
- Hold and attend management meetings
- Strong experience working with a main contractor (experience with developers will also be taken into consideration)
- Previous experience of working on similar projects (size and/or types)
- Confident with excellent communication skills
- Effective management of the team and other contractors
- Be able to work from site on a full time basis
If you believe you would be the best candidate for this role, apply now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.