Job Title: - Design Manager
Location: - Oxford
Are you a experienced construction Design Manager with extensive knowledge within the commercial, education, leisure & industrial sector? Then please read on.......
Our client is a market leader within the Thames Valley & Oxfordshire region who has seen year or on year growth within their key market sectors, with project values range from £1 Million to £10 Million within a wide range of sectors; due to expansion plans and organic growth this has sparked a urgent need for a experienced Design Manager to join a successful team.
- Proven track record co-ordinating design contracts in Education, Commercial, Liesure
- Contracts value ranges between £3 Million - £10 Million
- Minimum 5 Years experience
- Able to read a project specification and extract key information that is relevant or influences design projects
- Worked for either a large national or regional main contractor
- Ability to operate current design software packages
- Confident individual with a methodical approach
- Competitive salary
This will be a two stage interview, if you would like further information regarding this position please contact James Mitchell on or alternatively please submit your CV and register your interest.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- technical manager
- design coordinator
- design manager
- design manager hampshire
- design manager berkshire
- design manager m25
- main contracting design manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job