Are you a Design candidate looking for a Management role within the Construction Sector? This Regional Contractor are looking to recruit a Design Manager to join their Production Team.
* Liaise with the BID Team on build methods
* Lead Project and Design Team Meetings
* Liaise with Clients and other external Professionals
* Ensure specified briefs and specifications are followed
* Moniter and update Consultants' drawings
* Control and moniter design changes in line with QEMS
* Lead coordination between Consultants and Subcontractors
* Produce Information Required Schedules pre-contract and throughout construction phases
* Work alongside Construction Department and internal Design Department
* Knowledge of Safety Policies and HSE guidelines
* Design related degree / qualifications
* Experience and contacts within the Build Sector
If you are interested in this role please feel free to contact Tom in our Newcastle Office on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job