A highly experienced Design Manager is required to fulfil interior design requirements (new build and refurbishment projects) As an Interior Design Manager you will be sourcing materials, suppliers and negotiating best deals whilst being innovative with a proven track record in designing for dementia and care home environments.
You must have:
- Proven track record in interior design for care homes and especially best practice in dementia design
- Have held a position with a care home provider or specialist design agency
- You will be creative, CAD proficient, Excel and Word proficient with excellent communication skills
You will be responsible for:
- Working with the new build team to evolve every care home as unique and innovative
- Working with the Estates Manager to prepare proposals for refurbishment of existing care homes and deliver soft and hard furnishings within budget
- Scoping out soft and hard furnishings for different suppliers ensuring best price and performance meets the needs of the Home and residents whilst ensuring good design for health and safety
- Preparing general arrangement and space planning for each project using CAD
- Preparing designs for bespoke furniture installations using CAD and seeking best price and performance
- Ensuring best design for dementia communities and keeping up to date with specialist advice for these environments
- Setting project budgets and management of expenditure against budget
- To lead the fit out of each project co-ordinating deliveries, fitting and dressing of the whole project
- Attending site and project meetings
Experience in a similar role is essential.
Salary £45k + benefits.
For further information contact Kim Baker, ENS Recruitment Westcliff or apply today
ENS is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job