Design Manager - Architectural Glazing & Cladding
Design Manager required to join a leading building envelope specialist based close to Southampton. The company have been continuously growing and have exciting projects lined up for the future. Due to this, they now have a great opportunity for a Design Manager to head up a team of Junior, Senior and external designers. In this position you will work closely with the Design Director and other Senior members of the company to ensure a smooth running of the technical department.
The successful Design Manager will have a background within the building envelope sector previously, working on glazing or cladding projects. It is also essential that the Design Manager has previous management experience within a design department, helping the team wherever possible in order to complete projects in an effective and timely manner whilst helping train junior designers. The company will also consider anyone who has been working within a Senior Design role and are ready to take the next step in their career.
Design Manager Position Overview
- To manage the day to day running of the Design Department.
- Attend hand over meetings for new projects
- Liaise with Architects and Main Contractors
- Attend Site visits when required
- Checking Designers drawings
- To ensure full knowledge of the Company's operating procedures and policies.
- To be self-motivated and assist in the development and growth of the company.
Design Manager Position Requirements
- Previous Design Management or Senior Designer experience
- Good background within facades (i.e. glazing and cladding)
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Strong communication skills
- Strong technical skills
Design Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £40,000 - £46,000 (Depending on experience)
- Benefits to be discussed at interview stage
- 20 days' holiday plus bank holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"