Are you looking to kick-start your Design career? An international marketing agency is looking for a Design Executive to join their award-winning Organic Performance team at their offices in Cheshire!
With offices all around the world, this independent marketing agency helps a variety of clients connect with their audiences through branding, photography, film, digital, and website design. The agency is continuing to grow and they now have an entry-level position for a Design Executive to kickstart their career within a digital marketing setting.
The Design Executive will work as part of a team of multi-disciplined digital marketers, designing marketing material for the agency and creating forward-thinking content for a variety of clients within the hospitality sector. This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate designer to adapt and improve their design skills within a digital marketing agency; you will work on a variety of media such as video production, interactive web apps, and online content.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Design Executive:
- Work on high-quality designs for a variety of media.
- Work alongside the senior creative team on several innovative projects.
- Contribute to creative meetings.
- Create compelling award entry imagery.
- Look for opportunities to produce new marketing material.
- Design PowerPoint slides which communicate complex information and ideas.
- Produce monthly case studies.
- Create unique illustrations to be used in client projects.
Required Skills and Attributes of the Design Executive:
- Basic understanding of UX principles and HTML/CSS.
- Self-motivated and strong time management skills - able to work under pressure on multiple projects.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong understanding of design principles (typography, colour, and visual hierarchy).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with CMS, e.g. WordPress.
- Basic understanding of web design/development.
- Experience in creating banner ads, HTML 5 Animation, Adobe Animate, Google Web Designer is desirable.
- Video editing or motion graphics skills would be advantageous.
Is this the job that you’ve been looking for? Apply online today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job