This company specialise in various sectors within the construction industry including advice, design, manufacture and installation.
40 hour week Monday to Friday - Flexible start and finish times available
Competitive salary plus bonus based on company performance, paid annually (not guaranteed)
Holidays - 21 days per year plus bank holidays
* To contact our clients, architects and engineers either by phone or email to obtain accurate information about their precast concrete flooring and/or stair requirement.
* Evaluations of drawings to produce an accurate take-off/mark-up of the project.
* To produce accurate quotations that reflects the clients' requirements.
* To liaise with colleagues within the Sales & Estimating department regarding the project in order to increase the likelihood of securing the project.
* Monitor the workload and prioritise your time in consultation with the Sales Office Supervisor and Sales Director.
* Perform other tasks and duties as reasonably requested by the Sales Office Supervisor or Sales Director.
* A strong level of computer literacy is essential including knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of Programs. Additional knowledge of software such as Bluebeam and CAD software such as Autodesk is desirable although full training can be provided if necessary.
* Outstanding time management skills with the ability to prioritise accordingly.
* A confident and professional telephone manner is essential.
* Self-motivated and methodical approach to providing an exceptional customer experience.
* Previous building design experience preferable but full training can be provided.
For more information please contact Lisa Cleverley at the Just Recruitment Group - Sudbury office.
Alternatively apply online to have your details submitted for consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job