Job Title: Design Engineer (Electronics)
Working hours: 37.5
We provide 33 days annual leave which includes 8 public holidays
We offer 6x life assurance while working for the company
There is a profit share paid by our parent company each year. It has been roughly 1-2% of salary
The opportunity has a arisen for a Design Engineer (Electronics) to work for a top designer, manufacturer and integrator of control components and systems.
The Design Engineer will have history of working in a customer-facing environment with a background of subsea sensor equipment which would be an advantage to this role. The Design Engineer will be responsible for the Design, development and to support the Company's range of electronic products
- Experience in Embedded Software/Firmware Development: C, C++, VHDL
- New product inception, definition and design
- Embedded Hardware and System Conception & Design
- Digital and analogue circuit design Some of the offsite working may involve working in an offshore environment or at customer's facilities. (Full training will be provided)
- A 2.1 Degree in Electronics/Electronic Engineering/Computing, or equivalent, or in a discipline with significant Electronic content.
- Due to the nature of the role, on occasions there may be a requirement for International travel so the Candidate must have a valid Passport and no restrictions to working abroad as well as a full Driver's license.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- *Experience in Embedded Software/Firmware Development: C
- *Digital and analogue circuit design Some of the offsite
- subsea sensor equipment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'