A Design Engineer is required for successful Refrigeration and Air Conditioning business based near Tonbridge, Kent. This designer of bespoke products has a well-established reputation working in a niche marketplace of the refrigeration and air conditioning sector. Paying an excellent salary and benefits including a strong pension scheme this is an exciting role for candidates looking for a long-term career in the field of refrigeration and air conditioning systems and their design.
Your duties as a Design Engineer will include:
• Supporting the design of refrigeration and air conditioning systems and plants for use in cold and cool rooms as well as chilled water plants
• Preparing technical information for quotations and creating initial engineer plans for submittal
• Carrying out specification analysis and choice for plant designs ensuring that areas such as cooling capacity are reached
• Providing Mechanical designs and schematics using 3D and 2D CAD systems (i.e., Solidworks or similar)
• Ensuring Mechanical Designs consider space constraints and potentially harsh conditions.
• Working with the electrical team to ensure the correct choice of PLC and Control Systems
• Managing all design aspects through the project liaising closely with Project Managers and Site Engineers
• Leading innovation, carrying out R&D and providing innovative solutions in line with the latest technology
It is essential that you have experience working with the refrigeration and/or air conditioning market. We will consider applications at all ranges of experience within design if you have been exposed to the refrigeration or air conditioning market. A pragmatic, driven and highly professional, customer focused approach to Engineering is the key to achieving success in this role.
If you have the ambition to be a highly respected Design Engineer in a growing company, that is friendly inclusive and supportive apply today.
To apply for this opportunity to become a Design Engineer specialising in the refrigeration and air conditioning market you will need to contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment Ltd
- Air Conditioning
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'