Competitive Annual Salary
Monday to Friday (Days)
5% Matched Pension Scheme / 24 Day + Bank Holidays Package
My client is a European leader within the automotive sector, due to the success of their business they are looking for 2 Design Engineer’s on a permanent basis to join their ever-growing team.
- Design specialised automotive systems/components to requirements provided by customers across the UK. This includes material considerations and assembly and drafting (Drawing creation)
- To liaise and work closely with external and internal customers supporting product development through NPI processes from initial concept and project definition, through design activities
- Design stainless steel sheet metal products with a focus on ease of manufacturing
- Adhere to design and manufacturing standards and processes
- Supporting the implementation of GD&T principles into all designs/drawings
- Suggesting engineering/design changes to customers to ensure the most cost efficient and reliable products
Essential Skills/Experience/Qualifications required:
- Experience designing in CATIA, Solidworks or Pro-E
- Working knowledge of the automotive industry (Manufacturing/Design)
- Confident negotiating and liaising with customers daily within regards to designs
Desirable Skills/Experience/Qualifications required:
- Sheet metal design experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'