The role is a full time position working as part of a small team to design braking systems and compressed air solutions for the agricultural and industrial sectors. The role is varied and interesting with the opportunity to be involved in all different aspects of the design, prototype and testing process along with other areas of the business. There will be the opportunity for travel both in the UK and overseas to visit customers and suppliers. There is good opportunity for advancement as part of a growing and developing company.
· Development of new designs from initial concept through to final production, often working along with engineers at other companies (customers and suppliers) to accomplish this
· Improvements and revisions to existing products to keep up with changing legislation, new model releases and developing technology
· Prototype installation and testing of new and modified designs on a wide variety of agricultural vehicles and industrial engines
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person who can work well with others and is willing to learn and to meet new people. The ideal candidate would have hands on as well as theoretical engineering experience and would be willing to travel.
· Degree level qualification in Mechanical Engineering
· Experience with 3D CAD, ideally Solidworks
· Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel computer programs
· Full UK driving licence would be an advantage
· Foreign language skills would be an advantage
Experience with 3D CAD , Solidworks, Mechanical Engineering degree, Microsoft word and excel experience
Mechanical Engineering degree
Solidworks, 3D CAD
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'