Iceni Recruitment are seeking a talented design engineer. Working with my clients Product Development Manager, this role will involve:
- creating and updating product design drawings for our range of dust extraction equipment.
- generating designs for customer special projects
- programming new and existing designs for CNC punch and folding.
- developing product documentation and assembly handbooks for all existing products.
- developing detailed design for manufacture of a range of new equipment.
The ideal candidate will be degree or HND qualified in a related subject (mechanical engineering or similar) and will have some proven ability to develop product designs in sheet metal. The client are a small but growing company and are looking for someone flexible who will do whatever is needed to expand their product portfolio and improve the manufacture of the current range.
The company are a leading manufacturer of dust and fume extraction equipment, based in Colchester near the Hythe. We work with customers across the UK and Europe, including almost all leading manufacturing organisations.
- Experience in Inventor or Solidworks (They use Inventor)
- Experience generating 2d and 3d models and drawings
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Knowledge of sheet metal manufacturing techniques
- Working as part of a small team
Basic electrical knowledge would be an advantage, as would some understanding of fan systems; but training can be given.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'