Sequence Professional are delighted to be working with one of North Nottinghamshire’s leading SME's, with a real focus on the manufacturing and technological sectors. Due to a phenomenal year of growth, we are looking for a Design Engineer to join and direct an existing team at the company’s HQ in North Nottingham.
Ideally, you will have experience within not only engineering, but also "hands on" capabilities within mechanical and/or electrical engineering (desirable). If you have been exposed to manufacturing, food, production, aerospace, or automotive markets, then a very challenging yet rewarding role awaits. To note, due to the companies raw growth year on year, you will also be ambitious to want to make change and instil solid personal goals for the future.
- Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Sheffield, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Melton Mowbray, Coalville, Lincoln
Hours & Contract;
- Permanent Contract, Full time Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm approx. (37.5/40 hours per week), some Saturday overtime (if applicable)
- Provide essential design ideas using 3D CAD software
- Assembly and component drawings
- Drive multiple projects, taking solutions from concept through to design
- Producing BOM’s and ensuring budget scales are in line with relevant suppliers
Our Ideal Candidate
- Proven, recent/current experience within; Electrical/Mechanical Engineering OR a Proven Design Engineer OR an effective engineer with excellent time management ability proven within design looking for that next step.
- Proven, recent/current experience handling niche equipment OR niche manufacturing goods (desirable)
- An ability to converse with multiple individuals at different levels
- Flexible in approach, willing to go that extra mile
- A salary of up to circa £35,000
- Quarterly paid bonuses, additional performance based commission scheme
- Cracking holiday entitlement, pension entitlement, staff days off site
- Guaranteed progression opportunities, fantastic flexible working locations
- The opportunity in working with a sublime senior team offering full support and guidance
If you would like to speak to us in more detail about this position, please call Sequence Professional on and ask for Rupert.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 5 days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. We will however keep your details should any other position more suitable arise.
This position is advertised on behalf of Sequence Professional Ltd. In addition, we have a variety of other permanent and fixed term contract positions available within the following sectors; - Commercial Office (Accountancy & Finance, Commercial Office and HR), Volume Recruitment (Call & Contact Centre and Sales & Marketing), Vertical Markets (I.T, Procurement and Transport & Logistics). For more information, please see our website.
- Engineering Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"