Job Role: Design Engineer
Location: South Molton
Salary: Upon Application
Our client is looking for an experienced Design Engineer to join their business. You must be able to design in 2D using AutoCAD or 3D.
- To produce detailed plans and sections of sprinkler systems.
- To carry out site surveys.
- To attend Design Team meetings to co-ordinate services.
- To produce hydraulic calculations.
- To size sprinkler fire pumps and tanks.
- To request information from internal and external clients.
- To inform clients of contract changes.
What we are looking for?
- Experience with AutoCAD 2015 and above, preferably having an understanding CAD Duct and Revit.
- Familiarization with Canute Software.
- Excellent IT skills, with working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proven verbal and written English communication skills.
- Track record in finding solutions to problems within deadlines.
- Proven ability to organize self and others.
- Methodical with attention to detail.
If you would like to apply for this position and have the required experience then please contact Sarah Radford on
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job