A Reputable UK Manufacturer in the Industrial Sector is currently recruiting for a Design Engineer or CAD Engineer who has experience in the design of Heavy Fabrications /Pressure Vessels / Pressure Components/ Heat-Exchangers or Pipe Work.
The Ideal Candidate will come from either an Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Nuclear, Heat Exchanger, Pressure Vessel, Industrial Refrigeration or similar background.
The role will involve the designing of bespoke purpose-built machinery to suite specific client requirements.
Day To Day Responsibilities:
- Design Equipment Using 3D CAD software.
- Compile Bills of Material and working drawings for issue to the factory for manufacture
- Ensure Drawings / Designs Produced are accurate and Cost Effective
- Solid Works or 3D CAD Experience is Essential
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent
- Electrical Experience in a Hazardous Environment
*TechEng Ltd is an employment agency for permanent work and employment business for the supply of contract / temporary work.
- 3D CAD
- Pressure Vessel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job