Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group are working with a Doncaster based client who are recruiting a Design Engineer with 1-2 years' working experience of CAD or Solidworks.
- Provide the technical support to the external sales force on major projects.
- To prepare lighting designs for projects when required
- To work with the external sales engineer in the presentation of the companies proposal to the client
- To prepare all technical submissions to support the offer
- To work effectively with all related internal departments in providing a comprehensive service to the Companies client.
- To assist other application team members
- To assist in technical training of the external sales force when necessary
- Achieve agreed levels of productivity.
- Undertake training to achieve relevant standards as deemed necessary by the Company
- Attend appraisal and assessment meetings when requested by the Company.
- Ensure where possible that the Company gains maximum opportunity to obtain or increase an order by offering best advice and cross-selling the company's services.
- ONC or equivalent in an engineering discipline
- HNC Building Services, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or a similar discipline - Advantageous
- Understanding of Microsoft Office and Outlook. Must have enough academic ability to successfully carry out the role
- 2 years' work experience in the field of design or operating CAD/AutoCAD
Ability to work in a team environment and promote the companies' best practice. Must have the ability to be an effective, positive contributing and listening member of the department.
- Competitive basic salary
- On-going Training & Development
- Paid Holiday
Brewster Pratap Engineering is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job