Location: Burnley, Lancashire
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + package
My client are a well established HVAC company who have been established for 30 years in East Lancashire who serve the whole of the country specialising in installation, service and maintenance of air conditioning, refrigeration, ventilation and plumbing equipment.
Due to continued growth and success the Service team are looking to expand further and are looking for an experienced Design Engineer to join their team.
The ideal candidate will need to be confident and have comprehensive knowledge with HVAC, VRF, VRV systems, sheet metal ducting works along with plumbing and piping systems. You will also be able to understand technical drawings to preform take offs to create material list in order to provide our clients with accurate quotes and for larger project understanding the tendering process and compile tender returns.
**This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful company with progression for the right candidate within an expanding organisation**
Responsibilities and Requirements
• Previous Design Engineer experience within the HVAC sector is essential
• Previous experience going to site to create designs for clients
• Previous experience working from technical drawings to create estimates
• Receive and prepare competitive Tender document
• Preparing cost pricing and estimates for new HVAC projects / contract
• Carry out any amendments or variations to existing projects / contracts
• Review technical drawings and specifications for take offs to create a materials list
• Ensuring we have the quality systems in place to insure we comply with potential customer requirements
• Regular contact with customers to keep them updated
• Salary £30,000 - £40,000
• 20 days plus 8 days bank holidays
If you are interested in this position, please give Zoe Hartshorn a call on for more details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job