Job Title: Design Engineer
The Design Engineer will play a key role in the Engineering Department in ensuring that the Company has a range of high quality, technically innovative and commercially competitive products to offer to the market as well as ensuring customer's requirements are met in terms of design and requested delivery dates on bespoke products.
- To design and develop new products as required and to project manage through to completion
- To design and develop enhancements to the existing product range
- To design products to customer requirements and to project manage through to completion
- To source and procure materials for products within the given budget
- To support other departments where required on issues of a technical nature
- Provide technical support for customers, which may involve site visits of both a national and international nature
- The production of, and maintenance of technical documentation as required, including CAD drawings, costing data, technical construction files, design calculations, bills of materials, technical specifications, marketing literature, test data etc.
- Minimum HNC/HND in Engineering, however an Engineering degree is preferable
- Computer literate with excellent working knowledge of CAD and SolidWorks
- Previous experience working in a similar role, within a demanding and often pressured engineering environment
- Understanding of design and engineering manufacturing procedures
ACS are recruiting for a Design Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Design Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Design Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Design Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Design Engineer role you desire.
- "design" "engineer" "CAD" "solidworks" "HNC" "HND" "manufacturing"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job