Our client a leading manufacturer based in Basingstoke is currently hiring for a Design Engineer to participate in engineering research, design, development and continuous product improvement in a manufacturing environment.
- Analog circuit design responsibilities for both New Product Development and "same-as-except" products
- Compliance of designs to EMC and industry safety standards
- Product testing and validation
- Liaise with 3rd party approval bodies to maintain and gain new internationally recognised approvals
- Complete design documentation
- Project management responsibility for electrical design activities including time line, resources, costing, and execution
- Debugging and troubleshooting of designs
- Comprehensive documentation responsibility for all electrical designs including wiring diagrams/schematics, bill of materials, assembly drawings, and design changes, test reports, design validation plan and report.
- Undertake any other duties and tasks that may be allocated that are appropriate to the position.
- A BSc or MSc degree in electrical/electronic engineering or similar such as a Physics degree
- Proven track record in and a passion for circuit design
- Experience of working with 3rd party approval bodies
- Experience in using P spice or similar
- Experience in using PCB schematic capture and PCB layout software
- Experience working with circuitry
- Self-managed, creative, innovative and enthusiastic
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
This is a full time permanent position working Monday - Thursday 8.00am - 4.45pm and Friday 8.00am - 12.15pm.
Please apply online to be considered.
- Design AND Engineer AND Electronics AND development AND research AND product AND improvement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job