- Interpret customer requirements and internal specifications and produce a detailed design using 3D CAD (NX Unigraphics would be preferable). Delivering drawings and bills of material to the factory and customers.
- Work with global manufacturing on urgent issues regarding design and production to produce solutions to everyday problems.
- Produce new designs of specific options & trial them through the prototype department before launching them.
- Liaison with customers, sales, contracts and global operations constraints.
- Take on tasks and projects in support of current product engineering, eg. Product improvements and ECR's
- Thrive in a high pressure and developing environment. The ability to continuously improve standards & quality of the department.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job