Our client specialise in stainless steel kitchen ventilation and extraction systems.
They are looking for a SolidWorks Design Engineer to join their expanding team.
The Design Engineer Duties include:
- To draw and detail to Company / Customer standards, in both 2D and 3D.
- The ability to work unsupervised on a variety of projects, ensuring defined timescales, quality and commercial objectives are met.
- To take instruction / direction & prioritise / manage workload to achieve deadlines.
- To control & organise own area to ensure efficient, effective and tidy, including project file organisation and filing.
- To problem solve and make effective use of time to benefit the Company.
- Be an assertive, proactive and reliable team-player with a high level of accuracy (with an 'eye for / attention to’ detail) and time-keeping.
Salary -£27,000 -£33,000 Dependent upon experience.
If you are an experienced Design Engineer then Apply for our role now!
- Stainless Steel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job