Are you seeking a new role within an established organisation offering exceptional benefits and future prospects? My client is a highly successful, independent subsidiary of a global group with an excellent and long established reputation.
We are seeking a Design Engineer, on a full time, permanent basis to be based out of a highly qualified technical team in Petersfield. Salary is up to £30,000 dependent on experience and a suite of excellent benefits is also available.
The purpose of the role is to provide technical support to the sales and project teams for all aspects of the project related to design. The objective is to develop cost effective, regulation compliant solutions within acceptable time frames. A thorough, and up to date understanding of all relevant building regulations and British standards is key. The ability to read and understand mechanical / electrical, architectural and construction drawings and specifications is essential.
Main duties include;
- Produce designs for smoke control systems for all types of commercial and residential buildings
- Design of pressurisation systems
- Provide technical advise to colleagues and customers
- To be fully conversant with all relevant legislation
- Assist junior salesforce with presentations
- Provide technical support to project managers / installers etc
- Check drawings issued by CAD designers
- Attend meetings
- Other duties as specified on the JD
The successful candidate must have;
- Ability to read architectural, mechanical and construction drawings
- HVAC, Alarm or smoke control system knowledge
- Proficiency in AutoCad
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services or Engineering Design.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing and established business.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.
- Product Design