Working on behalf of a world leader in the design, development and manufacturer of high performance racing engines and systems, Clark James are seeking an experienced Design Engineer for a full time permanent vacancy.
As Design Engineer, your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Powertrain Engineering design
- Component design in 3D CAD (Creo/ Pro/Engineer WF3/ Windchill) producing models, assemblies and drawings for manufacture
- FEA Analysis (Pro/Mechanical)
- Management of engine bills of materials, and build/usage manuals
- Support manufacturing and assembly departments
To be considered for the role, the Design Engineer must have the following skills, experiences & qualifications:
- Engineering qualification, ideally an Honours Degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Excellent 3D Modelling & drawing skills (ideally experience with Creo/Pro/E - but not a pre-requisite)
- Strong internal combustion engine knowledge
- A good knowledge of engineering manufacturing processes
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in standard Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Project etc)
- High levels of motivation and a flexible approach to working hours/times
This is an excellent opportunity to someone who is highly motivated and can adopt a flexible approach to problem solving in a team environment.
Salary is dependant on experience and an competitive packaging is on offer.
- Design Engineering
- FE analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job