Our client is a global business with offices around the world and a prominent market position within their sector. They provide solutions and services to construction companies of all types including main contractors and subcontractors.
They are currently looking to recruit a Design Engineer to join their established Engineering department.
The role will involve responsibility for:
- Temporary works design, development and methodology
- Draughting assignments using AutoCad.
- Creation of detailed mechanical drawings.
- Performing calculations to back up temporary works design.
- 2D and 3D Modelling
The role will suit someone with:
- A qualification to HND or Degree level in either Mechanical, Structural or Civil Engineering.
- A detailed knowledge of Structural Analysis, Static Analysis, Beam Formulae and Resolving Forces.
- A high level of proficiency in AutoCAD 2D and 3D design.
- An ability to read and quickly understand blueprints.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- An ability to work without supervision.
Full Training & Development around their products and systems will be given.
On offer for the successful candidate is a salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience along with company benefits package.
- Static Analysis
- Structural Analysis