An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Design Engineer to join the team at one of Prospero's most prestigious clients. The successful candidate will be providing presales support and generating functional system descriptions and block flow diagrams. The ideal candidate will also have at least 3 years AV experience.
- Design Engineer
- £40K - £50K
- Permanent Role
- Must hold a valid UK drivers license
- Remote Working
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to translate customer requirements into functional system designs.
- Review pre-construction design and documentation.
- Provide assistance with technical design and level of effort needed by estimating hours and highlighting logistical challenges for the sales team to consider while pricing the opportunity.
- Generate functional system descriptions and block diagram.
- Identify all cabling and miscellaneous material needs.
- Design wall plates and overlays.
- Assume ownership of project installation when required.
- Develop engineering and architectural (RCP/Floor Plan) drawings, calculation, acoustical modelling or other data as required.
- Provide on-going engineering support through project lifecycle.
- Meet with vendors/prospective vendors to help evaluate product as requested.
Skills and Requirements
- Communicate and interact with internal employees, clients and colleagues in a professional and timely manner.
- Proven business writing skills.
- Proficient with test and calibration equipment.
- Support user acceptance testing.
- Ability to diagnose complex system problems.
- Advanced computer skills as required for the design, configuration, and operation of AV equipment.
- Effective communication and interaction with employees, clients and colleagues.
If this vacancy doesn't peak your interest but you are looking for another job within the AV sector, Prospero are the leading audio visual recruitment agency in the UK with thousands of daily vacancies. Please contact us on (option 5)
Applicants must have the full right to work in the UK and be able to commute to Central London. If you wish to find out more about this role, please apply with an up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'