Our client, one of the biggest Utility contractors in the UK are recruiting for experienced Design Engineer working work specifically on Ground Source Heat Pump (GSHP) projects from the outset.
- To understand (or co-ordinate) the hydrogeology of a project
- To design the hydraulic implication - how we get water out of or between boreholes and then to the heat pump.
- To select the correct heat pump selection - making sure that it fits the project and the customer’s needs.
- To design the electrical installation - as most projects need power and control for the new heat pump and ancillaries an assessment of what exists and then full design of what we need to allow extension of existing distribution system is key.
- To design the heat transfer by interfacing with existing heating system - having an understanding of whether it is independent or is operating in conjunction with an existing system.
- To design the building management system integration - making sure the control interfaces with existing systems
About the Candidate
- The successful candidate will possess the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Firstly - it is important to note that this successful candidate should be able to work on their own initiative and will be flexible in approach.
- In addition, the successful candidate should have:
- A degree (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline - most likely mechanical or electrical but it is not restricted to this.
- Worked in, and have knowledge of, ground source heat pumps - specifically at the solution design stage.
- A good understanding of the ground source heat pump market is very desirable.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Great all round people skills
This is a permanent role with excellent company benefits.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
- Electrical Installation
- Heat Pumps
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'