A leading North Tyneside based company are now looking to grow their design team with the appointment of a Design Engineer. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Design Engineer to establish themselves with a market leading Engineering Company. Along with the attractive salary this role also offers an attractive pension scheme along with a health care package and other benefits.
- To work on designing and development of products.
- Provide technical support to the team and all areas of the business.
- Provide a range of engineering and design solutions for the business.
- Provide hands on design expertise.
- Customer liaison, working closely with their project teams.
- Creation of new 3D designs and detail drawings.
- Specify materials and create BOM’s.
- Perform a range of hand calculations.
- A background in mechanical design is essential preferably with good pneumatic knowledge.
- Ideally you will be degree qualified.
- You will have experience of working with cross functional teams.
- You must have 3D design experience preferably with Pro Engineer.
- You will be working for a well-established growing employer.
- An excellent salary.
- Working a perm day shift.
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment.
- The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'