We have a new vacancy available for a candidate who is looking to develop their design skills within a manufacturing environment. Our client, based in Salisbury has a great opportunity for someone to join them who may have a small amount of Engineering drawing exposure but who wants to learn, be taught and further develop so to become more advanced as a Design Draughtsperson.
The primary purpose of the role: will be to create and maintain production drawings, datasheets and MRIs. Undertake the migration of new and/or modified CCM products from development into production in response to customer requirements in accordance with company ISO accreditation procedures. Assist when necessary the various Technology project teams with the design of new and/or modified CCM products in accordance with the projects requirements.
Once fully trained, key responsibilities will include:
- Producing engineering drawings using Autodesk Inventor to current drawing office procedures
- Maintain production drawing data packs in accordance with Drawing Office Code of Practice CP0001.
- Utilise AutoCAD when necessary to update and maintain CCM historical product drawings and data packs.
- Create and maintain production MRIs on the MRP system through ECN action
- Interact with Technology in creation of new product drawing data packs from approved development packs through ECN action.
- Provide draughting support and mentoring to Technology Project Teams
- Assist Technical Support Supervisor with the setting and achieving of drawing change priorities in line with business requirements
- Participate in the development/use of Autodesk CAD software in conjunction with Tech Support Supervisor and Technology personnel.
- BTEC/NVQ Level 3 or Apprenticeship in Engineering - or similar
- Some form of exposure to Engineering drawings, piece drawings, single component drawings etc.
- Experience of working in a Manufacturing environment previously.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large operation that are notorious for their staff development and further training to enhance skillsets.
This is a full time role with a 1pm Friday finish.
The role comes with an attractive benefits package and free parking on site.
- Engineering Drawings
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'