CAD Team Leader (window glazing & curtain walling market)
Salary: Competitive will be negotiable , depending on experience + package
Location: New Forest (Commutable from Southampton - Salisbury - Bournemouth)
Superb opportunity to join a fast growing business that are expanding once again.
"One of the UK’s leading specialists in the design, supply and installation of high-quality aluminium windows (window glazing) and doors for architect-led developments,
office block refurbishments and other premium buildings including hospitals"
If you are interested in the following:-
- One of the Leading Specialist
- Superb Culture
- Fast growing
- Superb Standard
- Grown year on year
Design Draughtsman (CAD GLAZING DESIGNER)
They are seeking to appoint an experienced AutoCAD design draughtsman (window glazing & curtain walling market) to build our design team in Hampshire.
The candidate will be responsible for shop drawings, material takeoffs, set-outs and liaising with the Design Manager, clients and architects.
Senior Role - Design Draughtsman
• 5 years + experience on Autocad.
• Ability to draw complex arrangements and discuss design proposals with clients.
• Knowledge of the construction industry within the window glazing & curtain walling market, including CDM regulations.
• Demonstrated ability to prepare shop drawings for all window types, bi-fold doors, doors, sliders, curtainwall, roof lights, canopies, etc.
• Experience in extrusion and die design.
• Accurate, highly organised, excellent work ethic and ability to do overtime if required.
• Working knowledge of Schuco & Smart Systems windows.
• Excellent written English skills.
• Computer literate in Excel, Word and email.
- Curtain Wall
- Facade Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job