Are you looking to join a growing agency with big ambitions?
Our client is looking to hire an outstanding Design Director to share their vision and passion. Leading the creative studio in providing exceptional creative work for their clients, this is a key role which will require a combination of design thinking, creative excellence and investment in the long-term success of the agency.
Essentially you will have worked extensively for a busy design or advertising agency with experience of leading work and people, and you will have a sophisticated portfolio to showcase your creative genius!
Do you have:-
- Proven management of the delivery of projects against creative and commercial KPIs?
- Highly proficient creative abilities in Adobe CS and experience in MS PowerPoint for creative purposes?
- Proven track record as a conceptual designer with a portfolio demonstrating a breadth of work from branding to corporate reporting?
- Ability to give art direction on projects while managing your own workload?
- Strong presentation skills and gravitas to sell concepts and support new business pitches?
If you have the ambition to evolve into a Creative Director role, assuming a board level position and have a portfolio and CV as outlined above, please email your details to us straight away!
- Art Direction
- Graphic Design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'