Job Profile for Design & Development Engineer - TP98592
Design & Development Engineer required. My client is a blue-chip manufacturer of Electrical Consumer Goods and due to continued growth are now seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team. The successful Product Design Engineer will be involved in regular presentations of design concepts to the managing director by both sketches and detailed CAD Drawings.
It is envisaged that the successful Design & Development Engineer will be either a Degree qualified Design Engineer seeking a company to develop with, or for an experienced Design Engineer looking for the next challenge in their career.
Design & Development Engineer Position Overview
- The Design Engineer will be involved in regular presentations of design concepts to the managing director both by sketches and detailed CAD drawings.
- The Design Engineer will be ensuring projects stay on schedule and meet the quality of customer expectations.
- Contribute to the continuous development of existing products by identifying areas for improvement.
- Liaising closely with other members of the Design Development team to ensure efficient operation of the department
- Assist with Prototype Development
Design & Development Engineer Requirements
- Proficient in the use of 3D CAD Software, I.e. ProEngineer/ Creo, SolidEdge, Solidworks, Siemens NX or Inventor
- Good sketching skills
- Understanding of graphic software including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign desirable
- Based within a commutable distance of Crawley
- Full UK Driving License
- Strong communication skills
Design & Development Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary - £18,000 - £30,000 - (Dependent upon experience)
- 09:00 - 17:00 - Monday to Friday
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job