Job Title: Design Coordinator
Your Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Package
Job Type: Permanent
How to Apply: Online or by phone (Harry Granados)
Who you'll be working for:
This family feel Residential Developer is perfect for a Design Coordinator who is looking for a role away from the city. Well-respected and well-known in the Hertfordshire region, this developer is always at the top of the list for local developments.
As Design Coordinator, you will be working directly with the Design and Planning Director and will have the opportunity to take ownership of a project, coordinating developments from 15-50 units from land acquisition through to completion. A great opportunity for a Design Coordinator to make their mark.
Although a company with a family feel, you won't be missing out on the big business benefits.
What more could you ask for?
Some of your responsibilities:
- Attend start-up meetings.
- Ensuring the design process recognises current legislation, standards and codes of practice, where appropriate.
- Ensuring external consultants provide the necessary information within the required timeframe and to a high quality.
- Ensure effective coordination between the design teams.
- Comment on architectural planning and working drawings.
You must have:
- Candidates can come from an architectural practice or developer background
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent.
- Exposure to a similar role.
- Proficient in the use Microsoft packages
- A passion for the building and construction industry and the desire to learn and grow within this role.
So excited about the role you just can't wait to speak to our consultant?
Then stop wasting time and get in touch with Harry on !