Job Title: Design Coordinator
Your Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Package
Job Type: Permanent
How to Apply: Call Harry Granados on
Who you'll be working for:
Design Coordinators that are looking for a professional team who support each other and create a relaxing environment will feel right at home with this business. With huge growth plans over the next few years, you will have the chance to progress through the business and go on one hell of a journey.
You will have the chance to work as both the contractor and developer on large new build and residential developments, building your portfolio of projects with prestigious and exciting work.
This is an exciting opportunity to say the least and it's all only a conversation away.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Liaise with all external parties to ensure information is up to date and correct as well as delivered within schedule.
- Review and comment on drawings provided and have a versatile approach to solving problems.
- Responsible for value engineering to maximise profit on the project.
- Attend design team and site meetings.
- Monitor site progress and report on the agreed programme.
You must have:
- Candidates are asked to come from a main contractor, developer, or private practice background.
- Previous experience as a Technical or Design Coordinator.
- Extensive residential experience dealing with complex designs.
- The ability to work under your own initiative.
- A passion for the building and construction industry.
So excited about the role you just can't wait to speak to our consultant?
Then stop wasting time and get in touch with Harry Granados on !
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job