Are you educated in Design in Construction and are looking for your next career move? Randstad CPE are looking to recruit a dynamic, forward-thinking individual that is looking to grow with the business for a client based in Kent.
Contact Details: Zoe Bishop
Closing Date: 30/03/2018
Type Of Contract: Permanent
A bit about the company:
A well-established, Kent based construction company are seeking an Design Coordinator to join their forever expanding team. They specialise in running projects from £1million - £10million, they have a strong history and a track record of being involved in all construction industries. They invest time in their staff; their low turnover speaks volumes about the sort of organisation they are.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- To support the implementation and manage the control of the design process to ensure that the design and procurement of specialist packages are delivered to meet requirements and in line with cost parameters
- To support project delivery teams by providing design input and cost solutions
- Manage the implementation of design proposals ensuring they meet requirements inc budget constraints, presenting proposals for approval
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience in delivering design services and successfully implementing design strategies as well as relevant project experience
- Leadership skills in a matrix organisation are required to deliver design services in a timely manner with a customer and business sector specific focus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with an ability to form effective relationships with partners under time pressure
- Know 'what good looks like' in bid submissions and work winning with hands on experience of delivering work-winning bids in a timely manner
- Experience within the most current forms of procurement
- Relevant Professional membership with an appropriate institute, e.g. RIBA, BIBSE, IET, aligned to the workstream is recommended
- Excellent IT Skills relevant to the business stream are desirable and Microsoft Office is essential.
- Detailed knowledge of codes of practice and other regulatory material
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- Career Progression & Training
- Structured Development Programme
- Many more benefits
What to do next:
If you believe that the above criteria matches your experience then please make an immediate application today. Feel free to email your CV directly OR call
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job