A new Design Coordinator role has just landed in Croydon. Are you closing out a contract and looking for something new?
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Contract Type: Freelance
Start date: February 2018
Duration: 3 months (contract extension available)
Rate / Salary: £200-£250 per day dependant upon experience
Randstad CPE contact: Matt Jasper at the Maidstone branch
A mixed use Design & Build scheme valued at £10m.
- Assist Design Manager to ensure delivery on all design aspects of the project
- Identify project critical success factors, ensuring these are communicated to the team as project milestones in relation to delivery
- Identify value engineering and efficiency opportunities relating to design
- Attend design progress meetings
- Collate drawings relevant to the scheme
- Close out Operations & Maintenance (O & M) manuals
- Chase post cert BREAAM
- Ability to communicate well with clients in a clear and methodical manner
- Proven experience within a design role working for either a Main Contractor, Developer, Architectural Practice or Consultancy.
- Experience of adding value to projects through value engineering.
- Excellent IT Skills relevant to the business stream are desirable and Microsoft Office is essential.
- Detailed knowledge of codes of practice and other regulatory material.
What you will get in return:
- A very competitive day rate.
- Opportunity for contract extensions. Several of our Design Coordinators have been with the organisation in excess of 2 years.
- Access to a host of training course through Randstad CPE.
- The chance to work on a well resourced project.
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job