Job Title: Design Compliance Manager
Sector: Residential/Regeneration/Mixed Use Schemes
Your Salary: £60,000
Job Type: Permanent
How to Apply: Online or by phone (Kerry O'Donovan)
Who you'll be working for:
Design Compliance Managers joining this company can expect an innovative, fun and professional environment! (I know we have heard all those words thousands of times too!)
What you will actually find with this contractor is their continued effort to support their staff in any way possible. This differs from employee to employee some may require training and development and others want a change of project, all you need to know is you will be in good hands from the beginning.
This contractor is a specialist when it comes to residential and mixed-use schemes, ensuring that they put the needs of their clients first; we have seen projects reach success after success.
You would be mad not to have at least a conversation about this role!
Some of your responsibilities:
- Manage the design processes for design and build contracts or traditional contracts with CDP's acting as the primary contact with the design teams, the client and the production teams
- Provide project status reports to your line manager monthly or at intervals as requested by your line manager
- Advise on the cost-effectiveness of alternative methods of construction
- Coordinate the design information supplied to our construction/ operations division(s)
- Manage compliance checks against specification, client requirements and legislation
You must have:
- 5 or more years post qualification experience HND, Degree or similar qualification in architectural technology, construction or the built environments.
- Thorough knowledge of Planning legislation, Building Regulations, NHBC warranty requirements and construction methods
- A proven track record in the delivery of planning approval and detailed design of residential mixed-use use schemes
- Competency in relevant IT systems and CAD software.
So excited about the role you just can't wait to speak to our consultant?
Then stop wasting time and get in touch with Kerry on !
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job