The Design & Communications Officer will be responsible for creating and implementing the design and communication strategies for this organisation.
The role is working for a public sector organisation based just on the outskirts of Birmingham City Centre.
Our client is a popular public sector organisation.
The Design & Communications Officer role will involve:
- Developing and implementing an engaging content strategy for web and social media channels
- Working with internal stakeholders to ensure regular and timely marketing campaigns are produced and are engaging for varying audiences
- Writing and producing highly engaging and persuasive copy for all communications across online channels
- Sourcing and developing rich content for e-communications - including, video production, photography and audio-visual content
- Evaluating the impact of marketing campaigns to assess its impacts
- Having responsibility for the day to day content, management and maintenance of the website so that it is up to date with current information and is engaging to audiences
- Achieving regular media coverage by proactively sourcing interesting content
- Developing relationships with local and regional press and media channels
- Liaising with external agencies to develop marketing strategies
- Developing high quality display strategy
- Managing and maintaining the organisation's social media presence
In order to be considered for the Design & Communications Officer role, you must have:
- A degree or relevant
- Relevant experience in design - preferably either Graphic Design or Digital Design
- Experience of maintaining and updating social media channels and websites
- Experience of developing digital communications
- Working experience of SEO techniques
- The ability to use a broad range of media across various platforms
- Experience using relevant design programmes (Adobe Creative Suite)
- The ability to interpret research and analyse marketing trends
- Excellent stakeholder relationship skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
The Design & Communications Officer role is offering an experienced candidate the opportunity to join a fantastic public sector organisation on a 12 month fixed term basis. They are offering a great salary.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job