c£23K basic plus benefits including pension
The company is a successful, well established business based near Gemini Retail Park in Warrington. The business designs, produces and installs labelling and integrated safety solutions for the logistics and manufacturing sectors. The key products are Warehouse ID, Line Marking, Barriers and Safety Netting. In addition to having ISO 9001 and Investors in People accreditations, their culture is built around 4 core values of Trusted Communication, Accountability, Positive Attitude and Exceeding Expectations. The environment is fast paced with short lead times and the majority of their projects are bespoke.
The job role will include the following responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Production Manager
- Designing and producing Warehouse ID projects in-line with customer requirements
- Working closely with production and the projects delivery team to ensure jobs are completed on time and to customers' expectations
- Raising Purchase Orders for materials
- Print / print finishing
- Provide world class customer service
- Providing trusted communication to both internal and external customers
- All other elements of order management from receipt through to handover to the production and installation teams
Full training will be provided in their products, systems and processes. Working hours are Monday to Friday; 8.30am to 5pm.
Whilst it is important that you are competent in the key areas described below, they are also just as interested in your potential and drive to contribute to the team culture that exists within the business.
Applicants should have the following experience / attributes
- c1-2 years' experience in project co-ordination within an industrial environment preferred
- An understanding of the warehouse environment (how products are stored, picked, dispatched etc)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Logical approach, good IT skills, numerate
- Excellent customer skills / telephone manner willingness to develop, learn and progress
- Works as part of a team, shares credit, more interested in the collective success of the team than in personal achievement
- High level of self-motivation, diligent with a keen eye for detail, self-directing, willing to get stuck in to get the job done
- Empathy; understands the dynamics of working with people, self-aware, helps colleagues out in order to get the job done
- Proactive approach in dealing with customers and managing their expectations
- Methodical, tidy, structured, well organised
- Full driving licence
The company also provides a number of optional benefits:
- Health Shield Level 1
- Cycle to work scheme
- Lease car scheme
- Discount cards
- Gourmet society discount
- Health screening
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'