A leading privately owned and well run contractor are looking to recruit a Design Coordinator / Architectural Coordinator to work from their Burgess Hill office.
You will work as Design Coordinator / Architectural Coordinator and will report to the Contracts Manager and will be responsible to manage the design and technical process
The Design Co-ordinator / Architectural Coordinator will support the co-ordination of design and and build for a framework of new build projects accross the South East.
- Manage key engineering design and technical information and operational solutions within specification and Employers Requirements to assist Quantity Surveyors and Estimators
- Facilitate comparisons in quotations for all engineering consultant related activities
- Request engineering related reports required to validate planning applications or discharge planning conditions
- Co-ordinate the discharge of engineering related planning conditions with consultants
- Co-ordinate the preparation of Section Agreements, monitor and chase Technical Approvals through to completion
- Co-ordinate all scheme related documentation to enable an accurate build to specification
- Assist in the preparation of Contractors Proposals based on Employers Requirements and in line with current Building Regulations
- Co-ordinate the requirement of engineering drawings and designs to ensure the site management and commercial teams have the relevant and accurate information
- Co-ordinate the discharge of NHBC / LABC engineering conditions and upload information onto the NHBC portal as necessary
- Co-ordinate the issue of drawings in line with company protocol and quality standards
- Request existing services information from statutory authorities as required
- Meet administration and reporting obligations
- Health and safety management
- Client relationship management
You will have worked as a Design Coordinator or Architectural Coordinator or similar Architectural role in a construction environment for 5 years +. You will be Degree, HNC or HND educated.
Please apply here to be considered for this role.
Setsquare is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Setsquare is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Design Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job