KOCHWERK LIMITED is a young and rapidly expanding, high-end kitchen design, delivery and installation business based in London W10.
We are not a high street, retail-focused operation but instead are a kitchen design studio, working closely with affluent private clients, with noteworthy architect studios and with significant developers. Our small but dynamic team is seeking a full-time Design Assistant, with no sales duties. The position is a unique opportunity to gain valuable, hands-on and front-line experience. The suitable candidate will possess the following personal and professional attributes:
- Being part of the design process and issuing drawings alongside the responsible designer
- Highly effective and efficient administration and support service to the Design Team.
- Assisting in design ideas of new projects,
- Site visits and taking measurements for projects
- Communication with architects and project managers on site
- Keep track of our drawing Filing System
- Time keeping and meeting deadlines as part of a team.
- Basic administrative role
IMPORTANT: In depth knowledge of AutoCAD and Photoshop.
- Proven capability to operate in a busy environment
- Requiring discretion, tact, diplomacy, and judgement when dealing with internal and external contacts.
- Excellent workload prioritising and ability to multi-task whilst meeting deadlines.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Understanding of IT and a good aptitude in all MS office applications (including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Calm, level headed and professional
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Willing to learn & have fun!
Product / software training provided.
Starting Base salary £18,000 - £20,000 PLUS pension and discretionary bonus
Interested candidates should be willing to commit to a 12 months contract, initial 6-month mutual trial period. Possibility to a full-time position. Immediate start.
We are happy to consider applicants who are interested in a 6 - 12 month Internships or Work Experience as part of curriculum.
- Presentation Skills