Job Title: Design Architect
We are looking for a creative, talented Designer Architect with an entrepreneurial spirit and leadership skills.
- Originates and develops creative design concepts and design documents in all phases.
- Develop conceptual, schematic and design development framework for building systems, cores, site plan, etc.,
- Supports the resolution of design solutions during the construction documents and construction administration phases.
- Developing programming, consulting, strategic planning, conceptual designs, space planning, presentations, design development, and production.
- Overseeing finished plans, specifications, and material approval
- Maintaining conformance with building standards, established architectural practices, and applicable building codes
- Prepares technical reports, progress reports, special studies and cost estimates for the projects.
- Experience/ Master Planning in High Rise, Residential and Mixed Use development.
- Accredited Bachelors or Masters in Architecture
- Comprehensive knowledge of building codes and systems
- AutoCad Proficiency, REVIT, 3D modeling programs and Concept
- Proficiency in all design phases (SD, DD, CD) and design and construction document coordination
- Knowledge of Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Project Delivery methods.
- Experience creating and developing overall design concepts and formulating design presentation strategies with an understanding of trends in architectural design
- Architectural Design
- Design Development