Would you like to work for a fantastic construction company who are focussed on the development of their staff? Would you like to work for a company who provide lunch free of charge to all of their staff? Do you have experience within construction or civil engineering in an admin focussed role?
Design Administrator- Erith- £20,000-£22,000
Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
- Free lunch every day
- Free parking
- Progression and development
- Fruit baskets in the office
My client, a well-established construction company is seeking a Design Administrator to join their expanding team. The purpose of this role is to support the document control process during the design stage of key fabrication and installation projects.
Duties will include:
- Design project trackers on Excel to monitor project from design stage on wards
- Ensure drawing requests are actioned by relevant team
- Assist Designers in submission of technical drawing packs- double checking formatting etc.
- Printing on request of design team
- Scheduling meetings on behalf of the design team
- Taking minutes at team meeting
- Process time sheets for department and create management reports
- Process holiday requests for team
- Request training and CSCS tests for team- monitoring on training schedule
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Previous experience within construction/engineering company supporting with admin tasks
- Proven experience supporting multiple team members/projects simultaneously
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Available to start at short notice
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'