Design Administrator- Apprenticeship
Job title: Design Administrator - Apprenticeship
Location: Stockport, Greater Manchester
Wage: £200 per week
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administration, Level 2-3
Since day 1, my client set out a clear goal to become the UK's largest ID card company offering a complete service. They don't sell products, they solve problems and have been helping customers' businesses and their employees stay secure for over 25 years.
Over this time period my client has built up a loyal base of over 20,000 unique customers and have shipped products to over 100 countries worldwide.
They have great experience in developing apprentices with most apprentices taking on full time positions within the company.
General duties & responsibilities include:
- Monitoring emails, responding to customers, suppliers, internal emails and dealing with any queries
- Making outbound phone calls to existing customers to chase for artwork approval
- Assist Design department with general admin, updating the job list and internal spreadsheets and "Design Conversation"
- Pre-production checks of artwork against factory artwork and give approval of these jobs
- Post production checks of all printed lanyards and cards before giving the go ahead to warehouse to ship them out
- Rejecting any product which fail quality control check with the supplier and re arranging reprints and ETA
- Liaising with the Design team with any artwork issues spotted in quality control checks
- Liaising with customer service team with any new ETA they receive from the suppliers for them to pass to the customers
- Phoning and chasing up any outstanding proofs which are yet to be approved
- Sending Pre production samples out to customers when requested
- Recording data on rejected jobs and the reasons why they have been rejected then sharing this with Design dept, customer service dept and Purchasing.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
* Strong verbal and written communication with a self-assured personality
* A passion to deliver first-class service
* Strong knowledge of MS Office
* Minimum Grade C for GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
* An excellent and confident telephone manner
* Have an outwardly positive and passionate demeanour
* A great eye for detail and excellent organisational skills
* A helpful and willing attitude with a determination to succeed and excel
* 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
* Full on the job training provided
* Genuine opportunity to progress within the company
* Achieve nationally recognised qualifications
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"