Deputy Wellness Operations Manager
Hotel & Spa
Our client is seeking a Deputy Wellness Manager to support and assist them with the development of their Spa, health and wellbeing facilities.
You would be managing the wellness and fitness activities delivering excellence in instruction, advice, welcoming new and existing guests to utilise the facilities and to develop a centre of excellence for overall fitness, complementing health and wellbeing in line with the vision and purpose of the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead on standards and practices
- Effectively manage all of the fitness facilities including the swimming pools, saunas and steam room, tennis, gym and other key facilities in line with supporting a holistic wellbeing approach.
- Proactively ensure the club members wellbeing, happiness and satisfaction supporting the development of the membership numbers, establishing optimum capacity for membership and types of membership and enhancing the offering to maximise income.
- Ensure that all new club members receive a comprehensive and personally tailored induction to the facilities developing individual fitness plans and goals to meet their needs as required and providing ongoing support, advice and encouragement.
- Working with the Wellness Manager develop open and inclusive opportunities to support the wider wellbeing developments particularly those relating to rehabilitation and improving and supporting individual lifestyle.
- Lead, motivate and support the Fitness team to develop team spirit and achieve a highest level of performance.
- Lead regular team meetings and ensure effective team communication.
- Continually develop, monitor and review effective systems and
- Standard Operating Procedures, SOPS, for the fitness service and ensure that they are implemented and followed by the team.
- Participation in management and team meetings in Wellness Managers absence.
- Participation in training activities
- Participation in team supervision and personal development reviews
- Ensure that the wellbeing and personal comfort of all guests, members and visitors is maintained by providing the highest standard of care and service
Qualifications and Experience
- Significant knowledge of wellbeing Knowledge and experience of good organic and nutritious food and beverages and impact on health and wellbeing.
- Experience of managing a team including recruitment, induction, training and development and team performance reviews.
- Experience of developing, monitoring and managing budgets, P&L, KPI's
- Experience of dealing with guest concerns with the ability to manage expectations and demonstrate the highest level of guest services and professionalism.
Skills and Attributes;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and systematic working to defined timescales.
- Resilient and able to organise and balance priorities effectively
- Demonstrate an interest, understanding and empathy in health and wellbeing and the impact that nutrition has on this.
A full job brief can be provided on application
Package on Offer:
- Up to £26,000 Depending on experience
- Use of all the Hotel, Spa and Leisure facilities
- Free Meals on Duty
- Free Parking
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications we will only be to consider your application if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
- Deputy Wellness Manager to support and assist