Deputy Warehouse Manager
Typical duties / responsibilities could include;
• Assist with training and advice for Warehouse staff
• Create, meet and maintain deadlines for themselves, and the team as a whole
• Dealing with couriers, shipping consignments and deliveries
• To keep up to date with knowledge computer systems
• To pick, pack and send out customers orders
• Collections / deliveries to other offices
• To solve any stock discrepancies /damages
• Responsible for the Warehouse building, alongside the warehouse manager
• To assist the warehouse manager with completing all Risk Assessments / reports
• To occasionally drive, in work van, to shows / conferences (weekend work)
This position would suit someone looking for the next step in their career.
The ideal candidate will;
Be able to work towards deadlines and prioritise work.
Be computer literate with previous experience using courier systems
Have excellent communication skills
Have a full, clean driving licence (on occasion you may be required to drive the company van)
Be prepared to work overtime if needed on occasion.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'