DEPUTY WAREHOUSE MANAGER - MANUFACTURING AND DISTRIBUTION
Deputy Warehouse Manager - Manufacturing and Distribution - Macclesfield - Up to £25,000.
About the Company
Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturing and distribution company. They are based in Macclesfield but have an international sales reach and are looking to grow even further. They are looking to recruit a talented Deputy Warehouse Manager that can add real value to the business and help grow with the expansion of the company.
Deputy Warehouse Manager - The Rewards
- Salary up to £25,000
- Shift Pattern Mon to Fri (Days)
Deputy Warehouse Manager - Requirements
- A number of years experience in warehouse roles essential
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehousing software package and proficiency in Office
- Ability to input/ retrieve and analyse data
- Hands on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and co-ordinate operations
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Driving License
Deputy Warehouse Manager - Responsibilities
- Opening/Closing of both Warehouses and if required, setup of any new warehouses which are on boarded
- Achieve high levels of Customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Manage KPIs for individuals and the Department
- Completing regular stock checks throughout both warehouses to maintain stock levels and accuracy.
- Ensure that movement of stock is accurately completed within Stockist and Sage. This may require weekend or evening stock takes on a quarterly basis.
- Work with Production management team to ensure picks are prioritised in the order required to complete the days production
- Communicate with other departments to coordinate activities and ensure the relevant team members are aware of movements e.g. smooth operation between Transport and Warehouse
- Identify areas for improvement and establish/adjust procedures and practices
- Train staff members in procedures and also communicate and manage employee expectations
- Determine staffing levels to ensure continued flow or operations and adherence to external and internal (MANU) customer requirements
- Ensure that the warehouse adheres to high standards of cleanliness and H&S procedures (including newly implemented COVID guidelines)
- Ensure that all damages, incidents and near misses are reported and investigated in line with company H&S procedures
- Complete regular stock counts which may include working evenings or weekends
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to Detail2Recruitment website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'